Best Answer

Oct 13 2016 | 4:14 pm EDT Charles Bosse

Vive actually has two, one through viveport (which is meh, but not terrible) and one through SteamVR, which technically also works for Occulus, but is really central to the Vive. Steam, of course, is one of the truly major players in content management, so it's mostly a better experience than newer comers, but of course Sony is also in the "content delivery and management" game in a big way, so I expect their interface will work well too.

With my Vive, the one minor downside is that, while steam automatically places my VR games in a VR category, this doesn't separate them from the main library, so I have to do that manually if I want to, and it doesn't save that setting/sorting across machines. Minor complaint about an otherwise amazing system.

More Answers

Oct 13 2016 | 12:17 pm EDT pkcable

Not sure about Playstation VR, but I suspect it does. However I KNOW Oculus and Vive have these. Oculus has their own store and Vive uses Steam for this.
Oct 14 2016 | 6:21 am EDT Markxmlx

Thanks for the info!

A lot of the time in videos I would just see people put the vive/rift on and jump straight into the game leading me to the assumption that you have to open the content using outside of the VR headset.