I'm buying my brother a vr headset but I'm not too sure how it works. is it compatible with the iPhone or strictly playstation?
    12-14-2018 02:22 AM
    Welcome to VRHeads! We are going to need more info in order to help you further. Please join the site. Here's how....
    http://forums.vrheads.com/ask-questi...eads-com-8087/

The headset you have in mind is designed to work with a smart phone. It's a Google Cardboard type headset and should work with any Android phone or an iPhone. If you want VR that's a little better than you can get a PSVR if you already have a PS4. Also there are a few models that work with VR Ready PCs (VR Ready means the PC has a really good graphics card). PC based VR models are the Oculus Rift, the HTC Vive, and several Windows Mixed Reality headset models. Also IF you have certain phones, such as a Google Pixel OR a high end Samsung like the S9, then you can get either a Google Daydream OR a GearVR. Perhaps one of your BEST options is the stand alone Oculus Go, it's 200 dollars and it just works, you don't need a PS4, a computer, or even a phone. HOWEVER the Oculus Go does require a phone (Android or Apple) just 1 time for setup.
    12-14-2018 08:05 AM