Hi, Im apart of a FIRST Robotics Team and wanting to use a VR headset to act as FPV to assist in controlling the robots we build in competitions. Now im completely new to using VR headsets, and I can't seem to find one explicitly saying it can be used like a second monitor when plugged in. Preferably, the way I want it to function is to simply display a live feed video to each of the screens.

(Is a VR Headset even preferrable for this scenario, or should i go for more of a FPV drone headset, even though i would love for the gyro meter to play a role.)
    10-01-2016 09:05 AM
    Thanks for your question! There are several ways in which you can use an HTC Vive or Oculus Rift as a second monitor. Check out this article for details! Using your desktop in VR | VRHeads
    Thanks for your question! There are several ways in which you can use an HTC Vive or Oculus Rift as a second monitor. Check out this article for details! Using your desktop in VR | VRHeads
    pkcable likes this.
    10-02-2016 09:29 AM
    Let me ask a question to clarify. Are you looking to take your existing heads and project them on a VR headset or using the headset as a different display? There are some limitations that need to be worked around.
    10-04-2016 02:29 PM