The title probably sounds strange, but that's because it is very hard to describe what's happening. Just these last three times or so that I've used the SamsungVR headset (using with my new Note 8), I look to the right of my view and I can see a partial circle with a black border and a double of the right side of the main view is in the middle of it. It is as if there is a third round lens to the extreme right and it is showing a duplicate of the right side of the combined picture the regular lenses are.

I have tried re-centering my viewpoint. This happens with the phone at any battery level, and it can be seen in the home screen as well as in all apps. I can try to ignore it and sort of will it out of my awareness, but I am aware enough of it no matter what to realize that if it had been there since I bought the unit, it would not feel suddenly "there" now.

Does anyone get what I'm describing here who could possibly lend some insight? Is it just dirty lenses on the inside or outside of the unit, or a dirty phone screen? The phone sits higher on the USB connector side than it does on the lock release side. Could that have something to do with it? Is it supposed to be flush on all sides with the body of the viewer?

Thanks in advance.
    11-03-2017 07:28 PM