I just purchased a PSVR headset, and am anxiously awaiting my PS4 slim to be delivered on Wednesday. But now I'm in a panic because there isn't enough space in front of my television to play; plus I have lots of puppies running around the television area and the lighting is too bright.
    Is there any way I can just use the VR headset with the PS4 slim and my iMac computer? I hate to have to sequester my pups to the cold kitchen while I wipe out the villains.
    02-10-2018 03:48 PM
    This would require some sort of HDMI capture card like the Elgato HD60/60 S to output to a PC or Mac all-in-one. This would give you the added advantage of being able to stream that content to YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, et al.

In your case, the HD60 will play whatever is plugged into it in a window in the capture app. Here's a link to the product page to check it out.
    The difference between the 60 and 60 S is big for this case, as the 60 has H.264 encoding, but the 60 S has better performance to grab live video.
    Probably not UNLESS you have a separate monitor for the Mac, which you likely do not.
    02-21-2018 03:47 PM
    This would require some sort of HDMI capture card like the Elgato HD60/60 S to output to a PC or Mac all-in-one. This would give you the added advantage of being able to stream that content to YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, et al.

In your case, the HD60 will play whatever is plugged into it in a window in the capture app. Here's a link to the product page to check it out.
    The difference between the 60 and 60 S is big for this case, as the 60 has H.264 encoding, but the 60 S has better performance to grab live video.
    02-21-2018 03:57 PM