I will be getting a Lenovo Explorer soon (found one for a good price) and while working in Poser 11 I had a passing thought... Are there any 3D character creator, scene composer programs that act like say Daz Studio, Poser and Vue that work in the VR space and allow for importing your own custom resources? Of course I realize the interface and controls would be completely different

It would be wonderful to work with characters, props and other elements in 1:1 scale and be able to move around a scene while building it, Think like setting a stage with scenery and props while "walking" thought it all to place and move things. The hardware is powerful enough already to do it.. hell even a super basic version of what I'm talking about is possible right from the room decorating mode in the Windows Mixed Reality base app. To me it seems like one of the most logical productivity use cases for VR.

here is a link with some screenshots of some of the programs as well as some wip renders made using them to see what I'm talking about

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tbFeWwdbvf29LvbO5eLtykkQkwFOm6gw
    08-29-2018 01:04 PM
    09-03-2018 07:06 PM
    Have you checked github?
    Yes I have and didn't really find anything... But then I have never been good at navigating that labyrinth of great stuff.... I have a bad habit of getting side tracked and downloading every neat looking project and tool other then what i went there to find x.x
    09-09-2018 06:40 PM