when ps says, right, lets get you started, place yourself in the area on the screen to capture your image, the next screen will take 3 photos, when i get my face in the first box and even before i get it in, the box is dark and after 3 pics are taken, keeps saying, cant adjust camera - try checking blah blah. which i have done. ??????
    08-20-2018 05:55 PM
    when ps says, right, lets get you started, place yourself in the area on the screen to capture your image, the next screen will take 3 photos, when i get my face in the first box and even before i get it in, the box is dark and after 3 pics are taken, keeps saying, cant adjust camera - try checking blah blah. which i have done. ??????
    Hi sorry for this late answer, welcome to the forum, I invite you to register in order to follow up this and any other question you may have in the future, also it's a nice community and some developers also release some free codes here and we share a lot here.

Regarding to your question, I'm not sure if you are asking to have the face unlock on the PS4 or the PSVR, because the second only needs you in a regionof the screen and you can see the shape of that region where you suppose to stand in the PSVR and in the TV, you just need to be in that place, I move my PSVR a lot, and I mean houses, because and take it to my friend's houses and I haven't needed to recalibrate just be in the right position to play and enjoy the game.

Anyways, try to follow this steps recommended by PlayStation:

PS Camera Configuration
    Step 1: Place the PS Camera on a level surface about 4’7” (1.4m) high and about (6’) (2m) away from where you will be positioned.
    Step 2: From the PS4 Home Screen, go to Settings > Devices > PlayStation VR > Adjust PlayStation Camera.
    Step 3: Your TV will show an image of what the PS Camera can see. Angle it to make sure it’s focused where you will be positioned.
    Step 4: Position yourself where you will be playing VR, in the center of the screen. This is important to make sure the PS Camera can place controllers in the right spot in the VR environment and track your PS VR Headset correctly.

also you can follow the instructions on this video:

Hopefully some of this might help you.
    08-21-2018 02:26 PM