I want to use a generic mobile controller for pc gaming but it will not show up on the Bluetooth screen plz help
    09-22-2018 06:34 AM
    I don't think that will work. The EVO VR is phone based VR and would not be compatible with a computer. Additionally many computers (especially desktops) don't support Bluetooth.
    12-13-2018 08:33 AM
    I don't think that will work. The EVO VR is phone based VR and would not be compatible with a computer. Additionally many computers (especially desktops) don't support Bluetooth.
    Can you actually explain how you made a controller NOT compatible with PC? Like. I bought this thing because it said it was compatible with PC a long time ago. and finally getting around to wanting to use it and find out it cant even connect to windows. But the box says PC on it.... Like this company is disgusting.
    02-11-2021 01:21 AM
    The evo vr controller works on pc. I use it with my Android phone but I also use it with my pc. To connect it as a controller, you need to press simultaneously the center button (evo vr button) and the x button. Then, in your Bluetooth settings on your pc, you will go to add device, and (the reason why most people think it doesnt work) it will be displayed as a keyboard. Once you click on it and it connects, its name will change and now display evo vr or evo controller and you will be set to go. I used it with pc games, with n64 psx psp snes emulators so far and its working fine.
    05-11-2021 01:26 PM