Hey people do you remember this? I think this age of VR will appreciate this solutions, maybe no for $800 but I think something similar and good looking.

ARAIG - multi-sensory multi-directional, force feedback suit-araig-its-component-icons-description-new-1000x417.png

ARAIG is a multi-sensory stimulation device; a suit that totally immerses you, the gamer, into the reality of each unique gaming world. ARAIG utilizes surround sound, sensory stimulation and manipulation to truly immerse you in their experience. Once you put ARAIG on and sync it to a transmitter, you no longer need to interact with ARAIG. From this point on ARAIG interacts with you to increase your immersion based on the situation and interactions occurring to you within that world. ARAIG makes you feel as if you are actually there in the virtual world: the rain on your shoulders, the rumble of a tank, the concussion of sound and debris. ARAIG is PC operational (intention to proceed other platforms), stimulates the senses, works with all other peripherals, allows total mobility for the user and has the potential to work with other major entertainment media sources. ARAIG will work with a minimum of 10 PC games on launch (including ArmA 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and Natural Selection 2) and more games and content will be added continually after launch.

FOR GAMING AND MOVIES, ARAIG IS, AS REAL AS IT GETS! for only $799.85 USD

ARAIG - multi-sensory multi-directional, force feedback suit-araig-legion-one-ascendant-front-e1475355742537.png
    ARAIG - multi-sensory multi-directional, force feedback suit-araig-legion-one-ascendant-back-171x180.pngARAIG - multi-sensory multi-directional, force feedback suit-araig-legion-one-ascendant-stims-front-172x180.pngARAIG - multi-sensory multi-directional, force feedback suit-araig-legion-one-ascendant-stims-back-180x180.png

Source: https://araig.com/
    11-04-2016 09:50 PM
    If they come out with a DOOM Edition they can take my money!!!
    ARAIG - multi-sensory multi-directional, force feedback suit-doomguy.png

First thing that hit me when I saw the first pic
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-06-2016 06:55 AM
    For $800 I think DOOM won't convinced me, I think It will need like 10 more games for it
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    11-06-2016 07:51 PM