So I got a 360 camera called Pano Viewer on ebay.. And I'm not gonna lie,its a cheap p.o.s. and I knew it when I bought it. But I am taking it for a test run, and just a few things. 1. There is no indication of what the top of the lens is, or how you should point it. It took me some experimentatin to get it right. Also, once something is not shot properly, I tried roating the pictures, and the thumbnail rotates, but not the picture itself. I did that in windows, I'll have to see if Photoshop does a better job of it.

I am not impressed with what I have seen so far, daylight pics seem blown out, and indoor pics seem too dark.. And from what I can see, instead of looking like you are looking around in a normal environment, it feels like no matter you shoot, you are in a room where the rather round walls are a few feet away..,, I played them Simple VR Player, and they don't normalize like most 360 video that I've seen. They stay orbish.. Even when I swtich to 360 degree mode.

The battery seems to not hold charge for long. I can charge it and use it..but if I charge it at the beginning of the day, take like 1 pictures, then turn it off, and try again to use it at the end of the day, the battery is dead. So if you want to use it, you have to charge it just before you use it..

Anyway, I still have to play with it a bit, but thats my initial reaction to it, so far..
    12-20-2016 12:22 PM
    How much was it if you don't mind me asking? Was it worth the small cost or are we better off spending a bit more to get the LG or Samsung or whatever?
    12-20-2016 01:25 PM
    I paid about $85 for it. plus I had to order a TF card because it doesn't support regular US based micro-sd cards. So that was another $15. Honestly, I am not totally sure of whether its worth it, I am still experimenting. But the box it came it is giving me the impression that I am missing something...I bought it about two weeks ago, and me being the scatter brain that I am, already lost track of the manual. I have a feeling there is software I need to download to use it right. They show several different viewing modes on the box.. I couldn't get it to to display right in Simple VR Player, but maybe they recommend something better to play the files with. So the jury is still kind of out on this one. The biggest issue I have with it, is that there is no visual reference on the unit to determine proper orientation of the lens when shooting. So, I'll probably have to eventually paint one on..
    12-21-2016 09:48 AM
    I've heard somewhat good things about THIS lower end 360 camera....

https://www.amazon.com/LG-Friends-36...UvrUvbUpU60228
    12-21-2016 10:35 AM