Now that I have had a few days to make some (major) mistakes with a 360 degree camera, I thought it might be a good idea to discuss what one would need to do when the camera is in your hand. I have 2 major areas that I think about: editing and viewing.

First, I want to know what everyone uses to edit. Photoshop CS does editing of 2:1 panoramas just fine from what I have been reading online, but what about video? GoPro's solution? Sony? Adobe? I'm not sure where to look. Are there any options?

Second, what do you use to view your 360 creations? Facebook? GoPro? Oculus/HTC? Your mobile device?

Third, where do you go to get good content? Flickr? Facebook? Other sites?

Now for hardware. Accessories besides memory cards?

Please take this as a introduction and discussion. I'm trying to get the best ideas from the biggest fans of 360 media.
    08-17-2016 11:18 AM
    I'm not currently using anything to edit photos, but Premiere works fine for video.

I use my phone first, and then pub to Facebook. Google+ has some weird compression issues with a lot of 360 photos so everything looks grainy.

Flickr and Facebook are amazing for 360 content right now.

The most important accessory for me right now is something soft to protect the lenses while travelling. The included Ricoh Theta S case is fine, but I like to keep a cleaning cloth with me as well.
    08-18-2016 07:19 AM
    I didn't know you had the Theta S. I'm using the LG cam right now, and the price does match the quality, but nothing a little love in PS can't fix!
    08-18-2016 07:21 PM