- 01-10-2017, 08:39 PM #1
Hey Daydream fans!
Those looking into Daydream might be glad to know their is a new Google Daydream headset introduced by Huawei called - Huawei VR
According to Google's blog post, is built to be easy to use. It has an adjustable focus so it can be used without eyeglasses, and provides a 95° field of view. It will also make use of Google VR motion controller.
It is also mentioned that Zenfone and Axon will also be making Daydream headset.
Certainly looks like Google Daydream is picking up steam.
- 01-10-2017, 08:56 PM #2
Looks like Gear VR, I'm not totally sure you can use it without wearing your glasses, it's not only about focusing vertically but also angular, that's the tricky part, also ome conditions will required a special lenses.
In other sbject, this is becoming a good thing because I can see a little of AR tech just by taking off the cover and allowing the camera to capture some of the Real Life.
Also those new devices to come will do a lot if they areas awesome as PKCable tells
- 01-10-2017, 09:14 PM #4
- 01-10-2017, 09:21 PM #5
Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
- 01-11-2017, 06:43 AM #6
That's why the basic eyes examination has this values:
You will need to rotate the lenses inside the HMD.
- 01-11-2017, 09:32 AM #7
Big thing to remember with this headset is that Huawei wants it to be China only. Don't expect it to be sold elsewhere. Anywhere outside of China the Mate 9 Pro is sold, Daydream View will be the headset offered with it.
- By VirtuaTyKing in forum ReviewsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2017, 12:36 PM
- By Chemy JMHT in forum VR News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2017, 05:58 AM
- By pkcable in forum VR Community MeetupsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-18-2017, 12:50 PM
- By EgoAnt in forum VR Videos: game shots, build videos, social experiencesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2017, 09:31 PM
- By EgoAnt in forum VR News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2017, 09:11 PM