So I've been around mobile nations for a long time, predominantly over at crackberry and android central. I'm also new to the community review team. I don't currently have any Vr gear. I had an oculus but it gave me tons of problems so I got rid of it... waiting in next gen to try again. I also want to try out daydream. Anyway, glad to be here!
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    04-10-2017 09:55 AM
    @DecAway - welcome to VRHeads! I think you'll find we're a friendly bunch around here, just like our other communities!
    04-10-2017 10:03 AM
    I like games and all things electronics. It was a logical progression. Lol
    04-10-2017 10:09 AM
    So I've been around mobile nations for a long time, predominantly over at crackberry and android central. I'm also new to the community review team. I don't currently have any Vr gear. I had an oculus but it gave me tons of problems so I got rid of it... waiting in next gen to try again. I also want to try out daydream. Anyway, glad to be here!
    I thought I recognised your username from Crackberry!

I'm in the same boat as you, I currently don't own any VR equipment myself but I do borrow from friends and family when I have some people coming over who are interested. Always lots of fun

See you around the forums. Always good to see new faces around here. The more the merrier.
    04-10-2017 11:48 AM
    @DecAway Welcome! I'm so glad you decided to come along for the ride! Let us help you with anything you need!
    04-10-2017 01:14 PM
    I LOVE my Daydream! Works well with both the Pixel family AND the Z family (I've used it with a Pixel and a Z Force).

IF I recall correctly you are a Moto Z user? There's a Google Daydream available in our Market Place from one of your teammates (a fellow CRT member), and I'm sure he would work out a deal...

https://forums.vrheads.com/marketpla...979/#post63863
    04-10-2017 01:56 PM
    Welcome @DecAway I'm curious, what did the Rift to you so you got rid of it?

Mine work flawlessly, of course, you need a really nice PC to handle it, and since I have it I want to upgrade a bunch of things.

We need some reviewers here so here anything you want to add will be very appreciate it.
    04-11-2017 08:13 PM
    Welcome to VR Heads!
    pkcable likes this.
    04-11-2017 09:08 PM